Baseball/sport games

jskins2000

WiiChat Member
Jul 23, 2007
Nintendo's problem has always been it is too kiddish.
I heard the Bigs baseball game is unrealistic as games are only 5 innings long? Does Wii have any plans on releasing any sport games that are REAL. Is the new madden coming out real?

Yeah, the New Madden will be "real". There will be online play. And almost all the same features that Madden has on other consoles plus a 22 minigame party mode and amesome motion sensing controls.

Edit- And btw ---Go Redskins!!!

I am still wanting a real baseball game, but the bigs was not that bad.
It was decent, and yes some games are 5 innings long, some 3 and some 9.

When you say "kiddy" The Bigs isnt in that category. When I think kiddy, I think mario baseball. Cartoony like stuff. The Bigs is not kiddy by any means. Arcady, Yes :) but not kiddy. I think its pretty fun myself. Id like to see a more realistic basball game on the wii though.

And I have to add The Bigs came out on XBOX and Sony as well in the same format. Thats just the type of game it is. Arcade.

Obviously the Bigs is unrealistic. THATS WHAT ITS SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE. You probably like the PS3 don't you. No offense or anything but that's my guess.

The onll reason why I like PS3 is because the sport games are realistic. Not Arcade or kiddy. I just got the Wii and dude it rocks. Ruining my life playing Zelda and Tigers Woods non stop

Back