Baseball stars 2 is the ****!

WAM

WiiChat Member
Dec 12, 2007
i played yesterday it was 3 to 3 top of the 9th. i got my roid user. haha. anyways he hit it and im not lieing it was like an inch away from a home run :(. so we went to the bot of the 9th. i got 3 outs so went went to the tenth inning and i won 4-3. it was cool. i love how if you tie a game it still goes on like real baseball.i might be wrong but some games now dont have that. if you tie its a tie. anyways i love this game!:yikes:

i was getting it confused with the world series on mlb 07 :crazy:

Really am hoping they release the original "Baseball Stars" as well. That had a team and player-building function that was a blast. The graphics in the sequel are more flashy, but I always thought the original was more fun.

jw2311 said:
Really am hoping they release the original "Baseball Stars" as well. That had a team and player-building function that was a blast. The graphics in the sequel are more flashy, but I always thought the original was more fun.

Without a doubt.

I never did care for the arcade sequel.

The original was a game I spent MANY, MANY hours on.

Building up a team. Playing the Lovely Ladies over and over again, because they gave the most money. Good times!

I would even pay 800 points for the original Baseball stars.

Xaegoth said:
Without a doubt.

I never did care for the arcade sequel.

The original was a game I spent MANY, MANY hours on.

Building up a team. Playing the Lovely Ladies over and over again, because they gave the most money. Good times!

I would even pay 800 points for the original Baseball stars.
Same here, wish they would move quicker with the releases... :mad2:

Never played Stars 2, but the original is probably my favorite game of all time. Getting to name your team and players was great..I always used the cat logo with HELLCATS as my team name.

How about firing a player and watching him slink off with his defeated pup?

The original Baseball Stars is at the top of my Virtual Console wish list.

Back