Bash a Nintendo game for fun

Darkprinny said:
Its not a nintendo game
It was just on a nintendo console
THe company that made it (titus) went bust

Mario any - I just find it to slow and boring

You must've been raised with Sonic games?

Some of my friends who had it as they're original game hate slowpaced games including Mario games, although I find Mario games very well paced...I guess when your first game is Sonic, it's a tad different.

I on the otherhand like Sonic, it's just I think it's sometimes too fast for its own good. There were too many times I felt as if I wasn't even controlling the game, but rather just watching Sonic go fast until I get to a point where I have to do something. With Mario I feel more part of the action.

Last edited:
Insane Gamer Kitty said:
I liked Zelda and Mario.

The games that sucked horribly in my opinion:

Bible Adventures.
Nightmare on Elm St.

Both were for the NES.
someone watches the angry ninty nerd or else they probably wouldnt know about those games ;)

TMNT1 for NES....that game was hard as just...damn. And you don't even get any sort of reward at the end. Nightmare on Elm, and Friday the 13th go down in my book as equally sucking. Lets see. Mission Impossible for n64, lets not go there. Blast Corps, was just awful. Glover for n64 (cringes), Starfox for GC (The Zelda Clone),I could g and write volumes on all the shitty games out there than need to be banned from all consoles..

Not many...for Cube, I totally disliked Pikmin and Animal Crossing; if Tom Nook and Captain Olimar were in SSBB, I'D KICK BOTH OF THEIR AS*SES!

I can't recall any bad N64 games...I remember everyone saying that Bebe's Kids for SNES was the worst game ever (and had the worst rating), yet I've never played it. For NES, I didn't like Mission: Possible. I couldn't even beat the first area...

How the hell could I forget?

Donkey Kong 64 has to be the worst piece of RARE crap I've ever played. There's no sense of reward for your work, just pointless collectiables...no fun!

I also hate the Wario World games, I just don't understand the appeal.

I'd have to say Mario hoops 3 on 3 for the ds. The game had hard controls, too hard of coms, and the music on the tournament board just Sucked!

Back