Basic questions about the wii

Fidgety2

WiiChat Member
Dec 11, 2011
Hello everyone I am looking at a wii for Christmas and seeing as it will be purchased for family use I would like to know a few things 1: is there a game or fitness application specifically geared toward upper body strength if so what is it how much is it and where can I purchase it 2: I have 4 family members ( including myself) what are a few good all around games for my family and I3: when is the best time to buy a wii new/ used Thank you Fidgety2

1;
No upper body type things unless you put weights on your arms.

2;
Warioware, Mariokart, Mario Party.

3; In the UK you can get new ones from £100 and S/H ones from £50

1. Like DPRINNY said I don't know of any. 2. I would reccommand New Super Mario Bros Wii, Mario Kart, Mario Party, and Boom Blox. 3.I saw one around here at Gamestop for 79.99.

Hi - Im not sure about UK prices but here s a couple answers for you.
1 - Wii fit - you can customize your workout to focus on your upper body, many options in the program. The entire family can create their own profile and workout, but it is around $100 addition to your Wii. EA active is also a good fitness program.
2 - The Bundle including Mariokart would be fun for the family, a fun racing game. You could also pick up Wii Sports quite cheap - lots of games there that help you get used to Wii motion controls and are fun for families. I was addicted to bowling for a while :yesnod:.

Dont forget to pick up one or more controllers (3 more if you want one for everyone) - this might be a good option to pick up used. just make sure they have wii motion plus inside.

Happy Holidays!
C.

Hi - Im not sure about UK prices but here s a couple answers for you.
1 - Wii fit - you can customize your workout to focus on your upper body, many options in the program. The entire family can create their own profile and workout, but it is around $100 addition to your Wii. EA active is also a good fitness program.
2 - The Bundle including Mariokart would be fun for the family, a fun racing game. You could also pick up Wii Sports quite cheap - lots of games there that help you get used to Wii motion controls and are fun for families. I was addicted to bowling for a while :yesnod:.

Dont forget to pick up one or more controllers (3 more if you want one for everyone) - this might be a good option to pick up used. just make sure they have wii motion plus inside.

Happy Holidays!
C.
Cbass Wii Sports comes with the wii and thanks for reminding me about wii fit

Back