Batallion Wars 2 vs. Trauma Center (the one coming out this month)

phillepino

SSBB Name = JAA!
Oct 7, 2007
SACTOWN
Wii Online Code
5481-6878-4567-7796
Which one should I get?

I'm still debating..

...also.. what's the online feature for trauma center?

battalion wars is hot ****.
trauma center seems a bit goofy to me :)

well, Trauma center in my opinion will be better, but they will both rock in there own genres, i think if you already had bw1 you shoud get trauma center. because with its co-op play i think it will rock, and after reading the ign review ime pretty convinced that it WILL rock.
(click here for ign review)
it only has online for sending your scores to the wifi network so you can get a ranking, not as good as bw2 but still i think the co-op will be better. just go for whatever genre you like the most i guess, because they have both got good scores and seem pretty promising

i'm extremely confuse now

I have batallion wars and what category does batallion wars go into?

Should I still buy batallion wars when I have MoH H2 already?

Since I already got a shooter, I'm thinking of trauma center XD

Please I need more opinions

I shouldve been more clear.

I already have MOHH2. Should I buy Trauma Center instead of BWII?

I have both, but I don't like batallion wars too much. Trauma Center is fun and hard. I never played Second Opinion and I was hesitant at getting a game where all you do is perform surgery, even after the good reviews its been receiving. I'm glad I got it though. The online feature is only a rankings board, which adds to the replayability if you wanna be on top.

don't buy it unless your a doctor. Please, wtf is a surgery game. Dang, southeast asians with their crazy ideas. wait, i'm one of them.. lol.

Back