Battalion Wars 2 for the Wii(duh)

chikupi

quack
Sep 10, 2007
Wii Online Code
3632-7782-7801-4679
any thoughts on this, i'm thinking of buy this but i also want to buy ssbb and MoH h heroes 2 but that'lll come to a cost of 150 and i don't have that kind of money. So that said i hardly kno anything abot it but that it is a stragicty game, which i like and co-op.

great idea but i can buy two right now so should i go with ssbb and MoH heroes 2?

Bwii looks great - better than MOH in my opinion (unless you REALLY want an online shooter)

It's a real time strategy game, involving tanks, infantry, battleships, planes etc.

you can pick what unit to use and you command the rest.

It has a bunch of online modes to (see the Bwii thread)

chikupi said:
great idea but i can buy two right now so should i go with ssbb and MoH heroes 2?

definetly. Im going the same way. Considering the most people here are into moh2 than battalion wars 2 for online play. Not to mention 32 online multiplayer.

Well Brawl is not out until December.
Battalion Wars 2 is out late October.
Not that bad really, and if you still can't get them both thats a shame.
Cus both should be great.

I was going to definitely buy this, and I probably still will sometime, but I don't have enough money now.

well glad to here all ur thoughts in te matter and i'm looking foreward to ssbb and MoH heroes 2 the most

I want it but depends if I have the money or not.. which I doubt this month.

Buying a 360 next week or the week after, next week I have film week all week so no college for me all week just going off to different cinemas every day for free, but that means paying to eat out. Then the week after I'm going away for the week with the boyf and the family (12 of us, woopie) so spending money then the week after that I'm going to London for a few days. And I think it's the week I'm away it comes out, so there's not much point in me getting it then cos I'm not taking the wii.

If I can't afford it by x-mas I'll ask someone else to get it for me. =/

Gosh I'm so bored.

Back