Battalion Wars 2 - hands-on review

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
kotaku.com managed to get some gameplay time on Battalion Wars 2 this week. Below is a link to their write-up on the game.

Here's a snippet:

The first thing I noticed was just how loose the controls felt. Turning my character around, in particular, seemed extremely difficult. I would have to whip my hand back and forth several times to complete the circle. Aiming was easy, since you could lock on to targets with a trigger button, but surprisingly unsatisfying. Yet I was still just thrilled to be waving around that cool Wiimote.

As I ran around, I realized I had no idea who the bad guys were and who the good guys were. But it didn't seem to matter much, since I was nigh-invulnerable. I just sort of ran on, waving my hand around, chasing these hovering stars that would occasionally pop up on the horizon, signaling my next objective. I was already bored. I noticed absolutely nothing about what sort of enemies I was shooting at, or what the level was even like, although I vaguely remembered some purple canyon walls and occasional barrages of guys that I'd just sort of run past. It didn't really seem to matter what I did.

Although it does appear to be a little negative in places, its actually a pretty good read, exceptionally well written and just plain funny.

read the article here

Negative reviews are sometime better than Positive one. Specially for games which are not yet released. Nintendo will have plenty of times to fix problems and add new content to make the game more fun based on what reviews said.
So yeah, good review! :)

!panic said:
Negative reviews are sometime better than Positive one. Specially for games which are not yet released. Nintendo will have plenty of times to fix problems and add new content to make the game more fun based on what reviews said.

I completely agree, this problems can be fixed and with all the launch titles... man why do I want to spent for that game...?

I just read the whole review.

I didn't like the first one and it looks like I wont like this one...

!panic said:

Couldn't have said it better myself..

HELLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BWii COMES BEFORE HOT BABES!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO BWii! I JUST RENTED BW AND BEAT IT THE OTHER DAY, LAST TIME I RENTED IT I ONLY GOT TO THE LAST LEVLE

Back