Battalion Wars 2 tips?

aIStriker

WiiChat Member
Aug 20, 2007
Yo, just bought this awesome game that i ran into and that caught my attention. Its a very nice tactical game in 3rd person view and really works up your brain. Anyways, i would like to know if you guys could share some tips related to Wi-Fi experience in Skirmish and Assault. I honestly need some practice and my record can show. I've one once or twice but have round 4~5 loses. I dont understand "how to win". My tactic is very simple.

I try to target unit groups which weaknesses correspond to my chosen units .
Example: Assault vs Bazooka. Vehicles vs Flame and Acid vets/

Somehow, i just dont have enough time as the enemy charges me right away so then i just have my button on the "All" command and start calling attacks on one specific target. Does it work? apparently not as my units start dying as fast as if you set them on fire.

Any tips you could share? I must say it is beyond my experience with the campaign modes (by that I mean that the players are really really good if not then i lack experience :()

I just wanna get better at the game...we should get a subforum for this :p

I had issues connecting last night.
But, almost connected with a guy who had already won 122 Skirmish games. I have only played 10 so far. Sheesh!!

I think one of the winning strategies was to capture the base and then wait for the other player to attack. I kept attacking and losing men.

I just bought this game yesterday. I'm not even close to being ready to play this online. Some day hopefully i grow a pair and try it online.

I just play online co-op all the time. After I lost 4 or 5 times in skirmish I just gave up. But now I beat the game and I think Im ready to go kick some @ss.

Back