Battalion Wars 2

Lovehate said:
Yeah online is awesome i prefer co-op but it stinks i cant talk to people and i cant like tell them to go somewere or something, so like im saying wii needs a headset. Thing is like i think nintendo is wanting wii to be *safe play* so they dont want us talking to complete strangers like xbox360

try using the one and two buttons, you still cant talk, but it helps communicate when you need refourcements, or need them to follow you

and you dont need to play the first one to understand this one, you will be fine.

There's some sort of marker system you can use when doing co-op to mark where you want your friend to go. Something like that. I'm going to do campaign for a little while before i start online.

I've enjoyed the multiplayer so far. The campaign kinda stinks because it gives you points for how fast you finish so I can't enjoy it. I've got to blitz from one thing to the next to get a good rank.

Lovehate said:
Yeah online is awesome i prefer co-op but it stinks i cant talk to people and i cant like tell them to go somewere or something, so like im saying wii needs a headset. Thing is like i think nintendo is wanting wii to be *safe play* so they dont want us talking to complete strangers like xbox360

You can give them commands with one ! You cant talk to them but you can give them some idea's of what you want....

Im glad that you wont be able to talk to me when we play. It seems like youre the typical: OMFG NEWB NOT THERE ATTACK HERE!!

;) ;)

hey guys should i rent or buy this game?

I nvr played the first bw, and i was wondering if this game wud be worth it until super smash comes out?

I want to experience how efficient its wi-fi is also.

Should i buy or rent?

You should buy it it is quite fun, its much better than the 1st but personal oppinion its better to buy you will be hooked.

Back