Battalion Wars 2

Does anyone know if it will be online multiplayer? Or ever Lan Multiplayer?

I really want to play games with my brother or my friends on the net, or hell, even you guys. I think this would be an awesome game for such.

Ziorjen said:
Does anyone know if it will be online multiplayer? Or ever Lan Multiplayer?

I really want to play games with my brother or my friends on the net, or hell, even you guys. I think this would be an awesome game for such.

Nintendo has said that Battallion Wars 2 along with Pokeman will be the first to use the Wii Online service.

Duckman5 said:
Yeah BW2, Pokemon, and Super mario strikers will all feature online play.
oh boy... Pokemon and Mario Soccer:crazy: why!!! oh lord...:yikes:

This game reminds me a lot like Battlefield 2 (good thing assuming I played for over a year) but a cartoon version...

the controlls + online-play will decide it's general success and if I'll fork up $50.00 on it

After reading these facts about it, this will def be a game i'm getting.

Tricked into believing that the Solar Empire is developing a devastating super-weapon, Commander Pierce and Colonel Windsor of the Anglo Isles launch a pre-emptive strike on the Coral Atolls. The world is once again at war.

Drive tanks, command ships, pilot planes and direct your troops into the heart of the action in the return of the popular tactical action game for Wii.

* 3 Online Multiplayer Modes: Assault: Instant Combat, Skirmish: Tactical depth, Co-op: Work with friends
* 3 Theatres of War - Combine land, sea and air combat
* 5 New Naval Units - Battleship, Frigate, Submarine, Dreadnought, Transport
* 6 Different Races, 5 Different Environments - With new vehicles for each side
* Wii-Controller provides intuitive, all-action gameplay
* Capture facility buildings to re-spawn units (HQ, Barracks, Factories, Airfield, Docks) Use Map Screen Commanding to order from afar
* 20+ single player missions AND 15+ mp missions Increased replay value

Back