Separate names with a comma.
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Gaming' started by azezpz1, Nov 16, 2006.
has anyone played or read about battalion wars 2 for the wii? Thanks!
yeah.. ive seen some videos on it, looks really cool
i havent played the first one is it any good??
vidoes on IGN.com really sweet looking cant wait to get this!!!
I'm buying it
if you type battalion wars 2 into youtube you get loads of videos !
i saw all of them lol.. but when is battalion wars 2 coming out ?
i saw a video it looks sweet
This game looks awesome IMO. heres a vid:
GameTrailers.com Player Window (NO 56k)
Looks like ima' buy it.
Does anyone know if it will be online multiplayer? Or ever Lan Multiplayer?
I really want to play games with my brother or my friends on the net, or hell, even you guys. I think this would be an awesome game for such.
Nintendo has said that Battallion Wars 2 along with Pokeman will be the first to use the Wii Online service.
Yeah BW2, Pokemon, and Super mario strikers will all feature online play.
oh boy... Pokemon and Mario Soccer:crazy: why!!! oh lord...:yikes:
This game reminds me a lot like Battlefield 2 (good thing assuming I played for over a year) but a cartoon version...
the controlls + online-play will decide it's general success and if I'll fork up $50.00 on it
there r only 3 videos just tons of the same ones!
After reading these facts about it, this will def be a game i'm getting.
Tricked into believing that the Solar Empire is developing a devastating super-weapon, Commander Pierce and Colonel Windsor of the Anglo Isles launch a pre-emptive strike on the Coral Atolls. The world is once again at war.
Drive tanks, command ships, pilot planes and direct your troops into the heart of the action in the return of the popular tactical action game for Wii.
* 3 Online Multiplayer Modes: Assault: Instant Combat, Skirmish: Tactical depth, Co-op: Work with friends
* 3 Theatres of War - Combine land, sea and air combat
* 5 New Naval Units - Battleship, Frigate, Submarine, Dreadnought, Transport
* 6 Different Races, 5 Different Environments - With new vehicles for each side
* Wii-Controller provides intuitive, all-action gameplay
* Capture facility buildings to re-spawn units (HQ, Barracks, Factories, Airfield, Docks) Use Map Screen Commanding to order from afar
* 20+ single player missions AND 15+ mp missions Increased replay value
I'm a proud member of the Online Campaign for Real English. If you believe in capital letters, correct spelling and good sentence structure, then copy this into your signature.
who cares.. its a forum not an engish test you nerd