Battalion Wars 2

cth68

WiiChat Member
Jan 11, 2007
Alabama
Wii Online Code
6142-5555-3719-8614
does anyone here ever play bw2 online? it's a fun game to me but hard to find an opponent online. my code is 524 108 258 088 if anyone wants to add me but give me your code so i can add you too.

cth68 said:
does anyone here ever play bw2 online? it's a fun game to me but hard to find an opponent online. my code is 524 108 258 088 if anyone wants to add me but give me your code so i can add you too.

I've only just started playing this but am enjoying it a lot!!

Give me a week or so to play more of the campaign and then I'll look into the online side of the game.

game sucks so u wont find to many people,
played it for a day, hated it, returned it and got a diffrent game

Not sure wether to buy this, it gets decent reviews but can't decide on the cartoony graphics. Plus I(V)P has just said hes returned his copy!

If you can borrow it from a friend or rent it and then decide whether you like it or not.

It is good fun.

I am having a lot of problems connecting to people on line. Not sure if others are getting any issues?

None at all .. .. .. the online play is seamless (unlike MOH2 which kept on disconnecting me .. .. .. so I sold it).

The game is great for a strategy/action hybrid. The only flaw is lack of voice chat for online, considering unlike the other WFC titles this one actually requires co-ordination and teamwork if you're playing co-op.

So planning and co-ordinating strategies is almost impossible online unless you have another means; like skype or TS. But most players either do their own thing or try their best to communicate with you as to what they want you to do.
This would have been an excellent example of a title well deserving of voice chat, but alas the best we an hope for is they release the service with the rumored upcoming Animal Crossing MMORPG on the pay2play service.

But I digress. I think this is a vastly under appreciated title, and I personally would prefer BWii to MoH:H2 any day. But that's just me and my personal taste in games.

captainff said:
None at all .. .. .. the online play is seamless (unlike MOH2 which kept on disconnecting me .. .. .. so I sold it).

I think is is people who dont want to be the attacking force in Assault mode. Attacking is a lot harder and all they care about is there stats!!!!!

Back