battalion wars 2

ecko MAN

Banned
Nov 30, 2006
list what you think of battalion wars 2 and if u think i should get it or not. and when is it coming out ?

i think it'll be sweeeeeet, since there going to be online play. I dont know if you guys know this but reggie fil mas has said online games will start to come out in the 2nd quarter of '07. so will bw2 come out then or after...

Cap'n Crunch said:
i think it'll be sweeeeeet, since there going to be online play. I dont know if you guys know this but reggie fil mas has said online games will start to come out in the 2nd quarter of '07. so will bw2 come out then or after...

is that a valid source of information he just gave? i hope not because i really want to play online games soon, not in summer or whenever the second quarter is

battalion wars 2 looks like an intense game. i havent played BW1, but this looks great with the wiimote. being able to control all the different guys on a squad and aiming is so cool.

True

scubasteve said:
is that a valid source of information he just gave? i hope not because i really want to play online games soon, not in summer or whenever the second quarter is
yes it is confirmed, i got it of nwiizone.com its an old topic so you may has to go though pages to find it. Second quarter is about right when summer starts(but that doesnt mean it starts right then, it means online gaming will begin somewhere in those 3 months) im just glad i know its coming.:thumbsup:

ergh...i always knew it was coming but i had heard there would be online in january....wtf am i gonna do for 3 months, i know i can play my games but still,online play gives great replayability,by the time summer comes along all the games that would have been good online will have already been made thusly no good online games will come out.

the mario soccer game looks sweet !! how will we control it though ?

Back