Battalion Wars II got a 7.5. . . .

IGN is the best place for reviews period. ive actually found a few of their reviews to be a little too high in the wii section (out of ps3/360/wii) but it seems like that was only for a little bit. gamespot is good but they seem to purposely score games lower now just because that is what theyre known for.

i agree. gamespot ignores wii unbelievably. They focus on ps3 even though its not selling good. I get my info from ign. they are okay.

Sovieto said:
IGN is the best place for reviews period. ive actually found a few of their reviews to be a little too high in the wii section (out of ps3/360/wii) but it seems like that was only for a little bit. gamespot is good but they seem to purposely score games lower now just because that is what theyre known for.
yeah what he said^

oooh, fire emblem got a 9.5! (Also in NP)

not really my type of game but thats good.

JAKE196 said:
hey Future US, inc has partnered with Nintendo Power. . . thats interesting. . .

They've taken over the publishing of the magazine starting with the December issue.

i got crash of the titans the other day completed it already 4 hours:59 mins

thats terribly short, game was great fun, but i feel ripped off at that length.

every other single one lasted me way longer, even the very original

daviduk200 said:
i got crash of the titans the other day completed it already 4 hours:59 mins

thats terribly short, game was great fun, but i feel ripped off at that length.

every other single one lasted me way longer, even the very original
ok then. . .

why i thank you :)

so i got you one,

388_2.jpg

:D lol

JAKE196 said:
are they gonna replace the editors and stuff?

I'm not sure. I think it's mostly the same group, at least at first. But who knows what will happen.

aww sorry jake i am i really am,

oh and by any chance was it you i said i had "bricked your pc" to a while ago "see if you can find it" ?

just i forgot who i said it to and i was wondering if they had found it lol.

Oh wow this reminds me of Nsider... You guys are all funny... Nintendo Power, gamespot, IGN, it's all the same. It's one guy that plays the game and decides that he has the power to turn that game into a number some how. Read the actual review.

Read what the comments are. See why the number is what it is. Then after that, throw all your knowledge away and TRY the game to see what's up. I have been disappointed and surprised so many times after reading reviews. I see a game that got a ridiculous score and then I hate it, I see a game that has a mediocre score, I wind up loving it.

These rating systems are personal opinions. Sure if you have agreed with a rating 10/10 times by a certain PERSON then go ahead and place your bet, otherwise... Don't even listen to the bull.
You know what I do? I ask gamestop employees about games. Not just games I am looking at but games I already own. If a person puts down a game that I love then he loses credibility and I realize he just has a different preference. If the person seems to have the same opinions and comments about games that I have played then I wind up trusting his opinions. BUT... I still try a game, and let me tell you this. There is NO WAY that this game isn't at least 5 times better than the original and I am in LOVE with the original. Maybe it's the online that they hate, or the fact that the AI can sometimes make you mad. Who knows.

Back