Battalion Wars II got a 7.5. . . .

I count my scores from G4(xplay) Yeah sure they do alot of downing but really when it comes to a game i just like my self i really don't care about reviews-

I didn't think it would score that high anyway. The online play is probably horrible due to friend codes. Also everyone needs to stop acting like 7.5 is a low score. I mean literally by anyone's standard 7.0 or above is the score of a good game. Everything that comes out isn't going to be an instant classic.

Heh, I wouldn't wait for Gamespot's review, they do seem to be a tad bit bias toward 360 games. I'll make sure to do a more decent review - or at least try to. I'm picking it up next week, but i guess everyone will already have it by then.

I expected an 8 but it doesn't really matter to me. Definite purchase still. Plus, my guess is that it got docked for crappy online. My bet is the single player is still 8-8.5 quality..

Dzapper said:
I didn't think it would score that high anyway. The online play is probably horrible due to friend codes. Also everyone needs to stop acting like 7.5 is a low score. I mean literally by anyone's standard 7.0 or above is the score of a good game. Everything that comes out isn't going to be an instant classic.
7.5 isn't bad but games are aspensive, ya know, like. . . why buy a 7.5 game when you can buy a 9 game.

of course i choose games based on multiple reviewers and players so the average # is prbly fairly accurate.

I know which games i want and btw2 has a 50/50 chance of making an impression on me. I think the rating of 7.5 is fair. I check out ign and gamespot and compare it. They usually have same words. As for gamestop employees, they would rather give out a sale (pre-order this and that) rather than chat with you. its business.

wow, this shocking for me to hear, i cant belive a game this well hyped got uch a "bad" score

JAKE196 said:
In Nintendo Power. . .

thats dissapointing. . .

I'll wait for the ign review though.

lol r u serious, what made u think this was going to be good, lmao u r dissapointed, u thought it was going to be good just for the online I bet.

and 7.5 is not a bda score jackasses

Yeah, I am not too worried about review scores, to be completely honest, but if I had to choose a site to go to, I would choose IGN.

I dont really care, Im still gettin it ;)

Could you say some of the cons why it got such low grades

The first Battalion Wars got some bad scores from EGM and Game Informer. On gamerankings.com the first one and BWii both have around the same average ranking with just the NP review. Bet it'll have about the same response with all the reviews are in. I'm betting if you liked the first one you'll probably like this one unless they really screwed up the Wii controls.

Here's BWI
http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/920697.asp?q=battalion wars

Here's BWii
http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/935183.asp?q=battalion wars

Last edited:
Super Mario galaxy got

38/40 from a japanese magazine

and 97% from official nintendo magazine

official nintendo magazine isnt actaull run by nintendo, its run by people in london, who get their info from nintendo, all their info is 99.9% always right,, i mean hey are pretty good at rating games. fairly

and have never ever given outa 100% where as when you read some magazines they are giving out 100%'s as if they were going out of fashion

after all who can really say they have found a game that honestly deserves 100% i mean every game in the world has a flaw

Back