Battle Revolution Hype Thread!

chocolatefrosty

WiiChat Member
Dec 27, 2006
southington connecticut
Wii Online Code
0990-1409-7025-8054
ok guys ive seen all this hype for ssbb and i kno its gonna be a sick nasty game but have you all forgotten pokemon battle rev. i dunno bout you guys but as much as i can play , ive just been getting my team together and grinding like woah on my DS to get ready for the end of the month, so aside from ssbb for a moment, who's pumped for the BR release!?

lol i know i cant wait for this game to come out. i practically converted all my friends into pokefanatics just so that we can all play this game together.

woot wooot wooot:mad2: this game is going to be sweet with the online quick play and the.........online its just going to be awesome:thumbsup: I cant wait to customize my own character. and just jump in on wi-fi and start playing online

blankconnection said:
woot wooot wooot:mad2: this game is going to be sweet with the online quick play and the.........online its just going to be awesome:thumbsup: I cant wait to customize my own character. and just jump in on wi-fi and start playing online
i agree 100% with blank. what makes this game sooooo awesome is the fact that it will be wi-fi compatible. yay wi-fi:D :D :D

Well

I've seen a Youtube video about it and it would make U sick if do not own a DS,also Pokeman Diamond/Pearl.Not many features in BR so it'll be a above average game.The only reason its above average because of it being a first of few online Wii games.

Good graphics, reasonable online, decent game-play but it's Pokemon...
Need a DS to be worth buying and I havn't played pokemon in 6 years.

StevenNevets said:
Good graphics, reasonable online, decent game-play but it's Pokemon...
Need a DS to be worth buying and I havn't played pokemon in 6 years.
dude your freaking sig is the best thing ever, throw you some *rep*, that little kid and his sister are my heros!!

This game is going to be a pain in the ass for the support forums. According to Nintendo you can create an Ad-Hoc wireless connection between the Wii and the DS without the need for an internet connection or wireless router when using the DS as a controller.

Back