Battlefield 2 still support online play?

SensesFail

WiiChat Member
May 6, 2007
Ohio
i just got this game for 360 (had it for PS2 back in the day and liked it) and every time i try to get online it says "can not connect to ea server" or w/e.

whats this mean? my connection is fine.. ill be pissed if it's not supported anymore because i have no interest in the campaigne mode! it's used so i can still return it though..

ugh.. good point cheap assholes. well ill just buy turok for ps3 or sumthing.....

Maybe you should rent it, the reviews have been in the 7's. Unless of course you're not really worried about money too much. I hear its still good, just not good compared to the better FPS games. I plan on renting it myself when my 360 gets fixed.

T3kNi9e said:
Maybe you should rent it, the reviews have been in the 7's. Unless of course you're not really worried about money too much. I hear its still good, just not good compared to the better FPS games. I plan on renting it myself when my 360 gets fixed.
ive got the demo on PS3. good graphics, great gore, and dinosaurs. what more could you want? lol jk

but really, i like the linear levels. its like an old school fps from like..5 years ago. it works out nicely for this game. and yeah money isnt an issue, i barely ever spend money at gamestop cause i always have something to return/trade in.

SensesFail said:
i just got this game for 360 (had it for PS2 back in the day and liked it) and every time i try to get online it says "can not connect to ea server" or w/e.

whats this mean? my connection is fine.. ill be pissed if it's not supported anymore because i have no interest in the campaigne mode! it's used so i can still return it though..
Don't think so sorry ):

yeah, im just gonna return it for sure next week. it sucks, it was a good game on PS2. lots of fun online. any suggestions for fun online games in the same price range? (BF2 is 20, wont spend over 30 probably)

SensesFail said:
yeah, im just gonna return it for sure next week. it sucks, it was a good game on PS2. lots of fun online. any suggestions for fun online games in the same price range? (BF2 is 20, wont spend over 30 probably)
I would get turok it looks good but its up to you

Back