Sep 20, 2006
Auzzie land (freo)
Wii Online Code
5312-7293-3513-9932
A new game for 360

got 40/40 from famitsu (source)

just check out this trailer:
click here

this game looks insane, the visuals in the trailer are crazy.

i'm not too sure if this is a straight out japanese RPG or just an action game though :confused5:

anyone think they'll be buying this?

A new game for 360

i'm not too sure if this is a straight out japanese RPG or just an action game though :confused5:

anyone think they'll be buying this?

Looking at the game play, it's pretty much a Devil May Cry clone. It's also coming out on PS3 but seeing as Sega failed at porting it, the Xbox360 version is said to be much better in the make-up department.

For me, I might rent it though I wasn't a big fan of the Devil May Cry games.

I have a feeling this game is gonna blow. I got this feeling when I saw "Sega" come up.

Sega have published or developed some great games outside of Sonic. Valkyria Chronicles, Yakuza, Madworld are some recent and upcoming series. The only thing I have against them is their marketing. None of the games I listed had any sort of marketing, which is a shame.

I have a feeling this game is gonna blow. I got this feeling when I saw "Sega" come up.

How wrong you were. Bayonetta is one of the best games on the 360 and my favorite over anything else on the system. It just blows DMC4 away.

It is only published by Sega too, it was developed by Platinum Games who were responsible for Madworld on the Wii. It has some similarities to that game in the story board style, intense fighting, crazy story and a great soundtrack. It improves on it by having a larger feeling world and by being a much larger game (it took me about 30 minutes just to get through the intro). Although I thought that Madworld was a great experience I'd have to say that Bayonetta dwarfs it in every sense.

If you don't own this game then you should buy it. Seriously, it really is too good to miss and it's not often that I think that about a 360 game.

Back