Beat the Forest Temple!

Spencer

WiiChat Member
Nov 24, 2006
I just beat the Forest Temple. I know, I'm going slow... but I haven't had all that much time to play. It took me about 8 hours of playtime to get to the point I am right now. About how much longer does the game take? I want to know how much time I have to enjoy the best game ever. :)

yeah i can't really give you an estimate on your time, considering we all have our own paces, but i can tell you how far you are.
Your about 5-10% done.
roughly.
Nintendo said the game takes roughly 70 hours for everything including all the sidequests.
So yeah there ya go.

how did you beat the first dungeon! i'm still stuck with 3 monkeys, a rock wall, no bomerang and 2 bridges that i cant jump when they swing.

oh and another bridge thats pointed the wrong way blocking two other rooms.

Seibar said:
how did you beat the first dungeon! i'm still stuck with 3 monkeys, a rock wall, no bomerang and 2 bridges that i cant jump when they swing.

oh and another bridge thats pointed the wrong way blocking two other rooms.

How the heck do you get past this? I've been stuck here for the better part of two hours.

where are you stuck?
you need to make the rock wall explode by throwing a bomb bug (not sure what the real name is) at it.
To fix the "bridge facing the wrong way" shoot the boomerang at it.

rhyme said:
How the heck do you get past this? I've been stuck here for the better part of two hours.
you need to blow up the rock wall right above the ledge in the room where two other 'hungry plants' are. after you blow up the plant, grab another spider bomb and jump the ledge where the plant was, then after a few tries (a lot for me, i thought it was impossible) you'll blow it up.

behind that rock is a monkey fight for your bomerang, then you can move the bridges freely with that. :thumbsup:
on to the second temple for me!

pretty hard little dungeon for the first dungeon hey. long too. i think the goron mines one was smaller and shorter.

Don't feel bad. I had to send off for a new Wii, and I had to start Zelda all over again. It will probably take me a year to beat it, because I don't have that much time on my hands.

Ave.

Back