Beat The Heat..

elmo_999 said:
its 36 here in Victoria. Demonflair, my dad's from Portugal. I cant believe you guys stand that heat.

We Americans stay prepared for all incoming dangers from the outside world. We turn on fans and air conditioners time to time. Even though the gas bill is high..we don't mind =D.

elmo_999 said:
its 36 here in Victoria. Demonflair, my dad's from Portugal. I cant believe you guys stand that heat.

Ahh good :)

Yeah I went out tonight, and damm it was hawt, at NIGHT time...

This are the days that you need to drink water in every hours so that you can survive the heat.

paintba||er said:
I have this big ass gallon mug and I have filled it up three times today...

Ahahaha

Yeah, same with me, I always end in the supermarket to buy some more water, because it goes away really fast :sick:

Its gotten to about 37 degrees here in newcastle ontario.
Same weather as Toronto as some may know that more than newcastle :lol:

I am also without air conditioning.

AndThen? said:
Dude that is not a heatwave. We had a heatwave of about 20 days where the average temperature was 45ºC.

HOLY DAMNZ!! OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 'bout 37 like the last dude said.

Well, I'm hot as **** so I decided to bump this thread. I just got a little window AC dealie a few days ago and now it is broken so I'm really pissed off and it is nearly 100° in my room now. I don't know what happened, I turned it on before I went to sleep and then I woke up to it making little pinging noises that sounded like a rock was bouncing around inside it or something. So I opened it up and checked the filter, but it was covered in a solid sheet of ice and there is ice everywhere in the inside of it. I have no idea how such a thing can happen when it is 100°.

Get an towel, balance is so its practically horizontal somewhere, put ice cubes on it, and have a fan blowing through the ice and towards you = good night kip :) not as easy as it sounds though haha.

Back