beat zelda in 26 hours

Lol sounds perfectly reasonable to me... I forgot the record but I think it was like 14 hours by some guy that used a strategy called "darknuts"? It was posted on these forums a couple weeks ago.

PotatoWedgie said:
You seem to find joy in contradicting me :p

Don't take it personally, I just read the posts, not who posts it. But it is funny how I always comment on yours:aureola:

im at 37 hours and i just finished the temple of time, Do u have a walkthrough? or some way of ruining the game because you just want to finish it.

canadawiilover said:
Dude... I played about 6 hours and im almost end of forest temple and im taking my time. at 26 hours, ill probably be like half way or less.

it took you six hours to get to the end of the first temple?! wat have you been doin in your game?

Last edited:
you must have had a guide or walkthrough..that's called cheating you know? I myself like to explore, enjoy, look at the landscapes, find easter eggs, talk to villagers, collect heart pieces, and aof course go into the missions, temples, and fight creatures, and then hang in Castle towns..and I never use guides, nor do I rush, what's the point in that? you don't even enjoy a game that way

No, dumbass Luigi, I was talking to the one who started this thread, of course

why are so proud about beating zelda in 26 hours? all your doing is rushing through the game and skipping mostly everything..try to take your time and FEEL the love that zelda:TP gives you.

Yeah I hate beaten games that fast you'll have to spend all your money trying to keep yourself entertained by the way do you piss in a bucket

dumbass move by that dude. to me a game has to be taken seriously. you gotta fully enjoy it. i have so much fun whenever i play tp. the music, the scenery, the people, the treasures, the secrets. its all just an amazing adventure.

Back