beating factory level

noahdude

WiiChat Member
Dec 25, 2006
hey

i have been playing this level for four hours:mad5: i am at the end where you but the old guy in a sword fight:smilewinkgrin: now i have to get out of the factory before it blows up. where do i go?

noahdude

Get in the lift. I think its behind him. I only just did that bit and found the lift by accident. I think you have to climb above it first and jump in through the top, sorry bit drunk right now but i think thats it. :) Great game when you come back from the pub.

Having won the battle, climb the ladder, run around the pipes to the right then take the lift which you drop into.

You will have to kill two men at the top of the lift (don't shoot at those escaping). Having killed the two men, walk to the door which is locked, turn left and walk to the end of the pipe, which you will drop into and then have to run along.

You'll need to beat the old guy with the sword and have over 170 seconds left on the countdown timer to ensure enough time to climb the ladder, go round the pipes, drop into the lift, activate it and get to the top. It's a LONG lift journey!

Back