Beatles RockBand won't work

nillbug

WiiChat Member
Nov 1, 2009
In a galaxy far far away...
Ok... so I just updated to the latest Wii Update (I dunno which one, just the latest one), and then put in the Beatles Rockband disc. It goes thru the first part with who made it and all, then after i push the A button and it starts to load, it says that the disc can't be read, and to check out the Operations manual for more info. I read the manual and it doesn't have any scratches on it, I'm not putting it in upside down, etc. Am I just looking over something obvious, or is there something deeper that's the problem?

I had the same problem with my GHVH. It took me about 4 times to get it to finally work. I would wipe of the disc each time I put it in and would rotate the disk everytime I put it back. Plus I would also when you are in the wii menu page click on the disk square even though it should nothing. Then insert the disk and watch it bring up the game.

I read the manual and it doesn't have any scratches on it, I'm not putting it in upside down, etc. Am I just looking over something obvious, or is there something deeper that's the problem?

Back