Beautiful Katamari - Byebye PS3, Hello Wii!

Secumfex

Ninja? I'm a Pirate! Yarr
Jan 14, 2007
Wii Online Code
6205-5687-4726-5914
According to IGN, Beautiful Katamari which was supposed to be released on the PS3 and Xbox360 has been cancelled for the PS3.

Due to some problems with the PS3 port and the stalled sales of the system it had been cancelled.
Looking to better-than-expected sales of Wii they decided to re-concept the game for the Wii.

How ever, as this information comes from sources close to Namco Bandai and not Namco themselves, you should concider this to be a rumor until IGN gets official information.

edit: forgot the source xD : http://wii.ign.com/articles/800/800761p1.html

Last edited:
Star Striker said:
I noticed a Katamari game for PS2 in my local GAME store for £15. Am I stupid not to have bought it?

Not really. Most people just like it because of how god damn crazy it is and how it makes us non japanese think the japanese are so damn crazy.

Well they better make some really good controls if it's just coming out for the Wii. I was really hoping this would come out for the PS3 but it sucks that they just won't work at it and make it for all of the systems.

I never played this game do you guys have anymore info about the game screenshots/what's the game about.

Thanks!

Back