Beautiful Katamari Wii

sherwood3570

infused
May 20, 2007
Michigan
Wii Online Code
1830-2062-7374-0757
I just wanted to let you guys know that it's coming to the Wii. I don't remember seeing this. I searched.

I was starting to turn away from the Wii becuase of the lack of good games. Now I'm starting to realize that great games are coming. I'm contemplating on whether or not I should let some old games go to buy new ones.

Anyways, I wanted to add a list of games I'm looking forward to.

RE:UC
BWII
Nights
Okami
Disaster
FE:RD
Sadness
Sword of Legendia
FF:CC

Sorry for the list, I feel good about the line-up of promising games. Besides, I never contribute to any of those threads involving future games for some reason.

nice. alot of people were starting to move away from the wii becuase of the game "draught" we didnt have any real good games to play since around May-ish. With the exception of RE4.

Now, theres a game "Tsunami" so people are coming back to wii, and gettin closer than before too hehe. Dont worry about the lack of games no more, the Game draught is over :)

Oh! Are you serious? That's greatness. This game is the number one reason I had doubts about selling my 360 but, this makes me soo happy now. Any links?

EDIT:

I've found many screenshots of the Namco Bandai site showing the Wii Release Date under TBD [to be determined] but, now the Nintendo Wii release date is removed, which can mean that the Wii has been abandoned [like the PS3 version has been] or it may be in development.

Last edited:
I'd count on the control stick and d-pad for movement. Motion controls for this would probably be more of a hassle than an enhancement.

Any word on what's going on with Beautiful Katamari?

Previously, I'd been hoping for the November 3rd release date that Amazon had posted. Now, Amazon's Beautiful Katamari listing for the Wii has been removed. Likewise, I couldn't find it on the EBgames website. And Google searches didn't help dig up any info.

I looked at that Wal-Mart link above. Is that Feb 2008 release date correct or is that just Wal-Mart being Wal-Mart?

So, does anyone know if this game will still be released for the Wii in November? ...Has it been cancelled?

Back