Before you start a clan read this

I think he/she is only trying to help other people that are thinking about creating a clan, I know managing a clan is difficult I've failed on numerous occasions theres no need to criticize someone whos only trying to offer help to others but anyway what you've put up about making a clan is some pretty good stuff, good work.

EDIT; Infact do you want to arrange a clan battle sometime DOA?

Last edited:
I think he/she is only trying to help other people that are thinking about creating a clan, I know managing a clan is difficult I've failed on numerous occasions theres no need to criticize someone whos only trying to offer help to others but anyway what you've put up about making a clan is some pretty good stuff, good work.

EDIT; Infact do you want to arrange a clan battle sometime DOA?
thanks J4cko
I'm sure my guys would be more than willing to put together a battle
and just an fyi its the DOAP Clan wouldn't want to be confused with the actual DOA Clan ;)

You're a funny guy saying how time consuming having a team it is LOL. I am team leader of the [WC] Wii Chat. I have all the time in the world to play GoldenEye and to live my life. I get member emails, new member emails, war emails and that's it. The WC doesn't need a website cause we use the Wii Chat site. There are 16 members in the WC and growing. If you are dedicating your life to your clan to the point that you have absolutely no time for yourself there is something wrong with you. Join a real clan and that's the [WC].

You're a funny guy saying how time consuming having a team it is LOL. I am team leader of the [WC] Wii Chat. I have all the time in the world to play GoldenEye and to live my life. I get member emails, new member emails, war emails and that's it. The WC doesn't need a website cause we use the Wii Chat site. There are 16 members in the WC and growing. If you are dedicating your life to your clan to the point that you have absolutely no time for yourself there is something wrong with you. Join a real clan and that's the [WC].
never said i dedicated my life to running a clan, but thanks for trying to put words in my mouth.
The statement was there would be less time to playing games becuase running and organizing a successful clan takes time.
16 members is great, but once you venture into multi-platform gaming and having 50+ members it's a tad more than a hobby.
I have no regrets to sacrificing game time to clan updating. But that's me I've been trained on People Management, and I understand my obligation to my members. DOAP isn't just a casual fun Clan, yes we do fun things and keep it casual as it is just a hobby. But running a Clan is a business venture, as the CEO of DOAP I'm directly responsible for organinznig and operating our clan.
Perhaps your clan lacks structure and leader building opportunities, which would make sense why you have so much extra free time to play. Obviously you have plenty of time reserved for trolling. I made the thread to help some noob clan owners like myself. If you can't appreciate the help then you don't belong posting here. As "real" leader of a clan I seek counsel and and pay it forward.
I've seen plenty of clans fail, and I would feel responsible to my members if I were to allow that at DOAP. Again viewing myself as a manager in a business I provide more of my time to enhancing my clan, and not just playing online together. Each clan is different, I'm just trying to provide the opportunity to our clan to be better than just good.

Last edited:
Hey evuhl,

welcome to the world of clan admins. it can be alot of fun . Hope to see ya'll in game sometime just look for the $$. this is just some friendly advice but look into using Skypa as a means to talk during the game it is so much better than wii speak. By the way give Dragon a smack in the head next time you see him tell him Toa still wubs him he'll know what you mean. ROR....
Come by and check us out if you want to WWW.savagesoldiers.net we can chat some then. Peace and tubes to ya:yesnod:

$$ Toa

Last edited:
yo u can actuatly run a clan and play but i dnt have much time for either so im makin site and some1 else is runnin it
It's just a matter of recruiting the right people to help out with site updates and recruiting but its very possible. Hell i could be playing right now instead I'm gong thru forums and recruiting site editing and the like, but I find it's more rewarding to build a successful Clan than pawn scrubs online anyway lol

Back