Behind the pipes in 'Jungle'

7.62x39mm

WiiChat Member
Jan 9, 2011
Dayton, OH
It's been a couple months, but I watched a guy climb in behing the yellow pipes at the end of the bridge, right where it meets with the cliff face. As soon as the match started, he ran right for this spot. Once he was back there with his sniper rifle, he began racking up the kills. I tried to find him several times, moving all around the pipes, but couldn't figure out how to get back there. I even chucked a few grenades at him, but that didn't work either. Finally, I move up slowly along the cliff face and spotted the top of his head. Unfortunatley for him, he was the bald (white) MI-6 character. Once I found his head I was able to take him out, but only after he'd gotten 22 kills! He never tried to get back there again for the rest of the match.

Has anyone else seen a player do this?

No, but I'm interested in playing multiplayer on split screen by myself until I figure it out. The only bad part about sniping from there, is that the views suck. Unless you catch a player on the overhead pipe or outside the bunker on the opposite side, there's not many places to find a target.

After this happened, I tried numerous times to get back there to no avail. I usually would get killed in the process. People had to think "What is this guy smoking!? He just keeps walking in circles and looking at the wall!" I gave up after awhile.

Be warned; the split-screen levels are very different than the multi-player maps! They have down graded them a lot. On jungle, all the trees and weeds are gone and the tunnels are blocked off. I assume this is to cut down on processing power, but that's a guess. I was very disappointed when I first tried split-screen. Anyway, because the maps are so different, I doubt all the same tricks will work. I could be wrong though.

Last edited:
LOL - I can totally picture you running around those pipes forever looking for an entrance.

No, but I'm interested in playing multiplayer on split screen by myself until I figure it out. The only bad part about sniping from there, is that the views suck. Unless you catch a player on the overhead pipe or outside the bunker on the opposite side, there's not many places to find a target.

Is that the same place where u can only get to it from the two wood ramps? I'm having trouble seeing where it is. I climbed up the janus room ladder to the roof then down the ramp?

Is that the same place where u can only get to it from the two wood ramps? I'm having trouble seeing where it is. I climbed up the janus room ladder to the roof then down the ramp?

He was actually behind the pipes in that same area.

I think I found that spot but cale is right can't really see **** from there it would be like hiding below steps might kill a guy or 2 but that's it

It's been a couple months, but I watched a guy climb in behing the yellow pipes at the end of the bridge, right where it meets with the cliff face. As soon as the match started, he ran right for this spot. Once he was back there with his sniper rifle, he began racking up the kills. I tried to find him several times, moving all around the pipes, but couldn't figure out how to get back there. I even chucked a few grenades at him, but that didn't work either. Finally, I move up slowly along the cliff face and spotted the top of his head. Unfortunatley for him, he was the bald (white) MI-6 character. Once I found his head I was able to take him out, but only after he'd gotten 22 kills! He never tried to get back there again for the rest of the match.

Has anyone else seen a player do this?
i thought they were blu cause i cant fine them u lier :wtf:

Back