Being bad is soooo good

xxwiiwiifanxx

«Wiilicious»
Oct 16, 2006
Wii Online Code
5411-7888-6352-8898
Ok..my mom was wrapping presents and what not, and i seen another game case under the tree...it was bothering me really bad cuz i asked for alot of games(zelda, madden 07, CoD3,more..)and i already have red steel, so jus a minute ago, i kinda took a peak by carefully undoing the tape without ripping n e thing, and it worked, MY MOM GOT ME MADDEN 07!!!There is always something good that comes out of bad, n e who...have u took n e peaks at ur presents yet?

yeah, i've done it when i was little. But nowadays, I get my presents with no wrapping paper, just plain product

COLDshiver said:
yeah, i've done it when i was little. But nowadays, I get my presents with no wrapping paper, just plain product
it wouldnt be christmas without the wraping paper! im 18, one of my sisters is 21 and the other 23 and we all get presents that are wraped and some that say "from santa" on them lol. i miss the days believing in santa :(

well i got an early christmas present from a friend haha (super monkey ball) but i have no idea what im getting from my mum, she doesnt know what she is getting me but i got her something good and big chest thing full of sweet pea products (she likes sweat pea)

I miss being little and not knowing what i got, but i kinda like it more now that im older (16) cause all i do is just head to the store, pick something out, and my mom usually picks it up saying that "it'll be a christmas gift"

Redan499 said:
I miss being little and not knowing what i got, but i kinda like it more now that im older (16) cause all i do is just head to the store, pick something out, and my mom usually picks it up saying that "it'll be a christmas gift"
i liked when i had a HUGE list of things i wanted. that way i didnt know which ones i was gonna get and which ones i wasnt going to get untill i open them. it made it much more exciting

Redan499 said:
ya same here, so far i know most the things im getting, i feel kinda bad for doin it now, but it wuz so hard to gold back

From typing "n e," you just used as many charectors as typing "any," so what is the point of short-cutting it?

I haven't peeked at anything yet, I'm still trying to find them. ;_;

Mitch2025 said:
it wouldnt be christmas without the wraping paper! im 18, one of my sisters is 21 and the other 23 and we all get presents that are wraped and some that say "from santa" on them lol. i miss the days believing in santa :(
yeah the good ol' days

When pokemon came out me and my brother both unwrapped our gameboys and put something back in for the weight. Took our pokemon games aswell.

We both completed the games before christmas and when we went to put them back in the boxes for christmas day the presents had been moved. So on christmas day we unwrapped our gameboys then qiuckly rushed upstairs to pretend we opened them there. Funny thing is we had to restart so we could trade the 3 beggining pokemon to each other via the cable thing.

the good ole days! i wouldnt do that now being 20 and all.

Back