Belated Hello From Suner52!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RivalDestiny said:
Just had it 2 days ^-^. Whoever doesn't like Pho should be sinned, best noodle rice soup there is.

I'd take Pho Bo Vien or Pho Dac Biet.

Jilly likes pho too! lmao ..ill take a pho dac biet. mhmm special!

It's like eating rice (if you hate rice, then you're just plain weird) with broth and beef, also it's one of the hardest dishes to make.

You should see me when i go to Vietnam, i go CRAZY.

RivalDestiny said:
It's like eating rice (if you hate rice, then you're just plain weird) with broth and beef, also it's one of the hardest dishes to make.

You should see me when i go to Vietnam, i go CRAZY.

omgosh, i remember going to Saigon, eating pho at like 9PM at night. i LOVE it. and you know how things are so cheap? I LOVE IT. lol :p i buy my stuff animals there hahah. dude, when you leave, you GOTTA take pictures. okay? lol really.. and upload them here. i miss vietnam

! I'm going there next year. I go right after my sister gets married, which is after July. Next year i might be able to ride one of em mopeds >.>, so if you see me stay clear.

RivalDestiny said:
! I'm going there next year. I go right after my sister gets married, which is after July. Next year i might be able to ride one of em mopeds >.>, so if you see me stay clear.

like i said, take pictures when you go, im pretty sure my family wants to see what vietnam looks like still. :p it has changed a lot. haha

I'll post a pic later when i get the chance to grab a camera. But this is my sister when she went. (she's in the middle, tall boyfriend in the back), getting married next year d^-^d. I look like my sister w/o my glasses.

sa7.jpg

wario2ooo said:
yeah, now i have to go there

cheap food :lol: got to go there

They get imported games from Japan sometimes, so i buy a few

:shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back