Bes sports related game for Wii?

Well i personally like madden 07 the most. Not everyone likes football though.

I enjoyed playing Madden 08 the most so far.

I will be looking forward to playing MLB 2k8 this spring though.

i like 08 but it pisses me off when im at 1st and goal online and cant even get a touchdown, also pisses me off when i fumble at the other end of the field and the other guy runs it in for a touch down WOW

I like Olympics and Tiger Woods 08.

However, I'm going to be annoyed if Tiger Woods 09 comes out with on-line play, cause then my brother and I will have to buy that too. LOL I bet that would sell Wii's to men over 30 every where, being able to play your college friends in a game of golf while being 100's of miles apart.

LoganSix said:
I like Olympics and Tiger Woods 08.

However, I'm going to be annoyed if Tiger Woods 09 comes out with on-line play, cause then my brother and I will have to buy that too. LOL I bet that would sell Wii's to men over 30 every where, being able to play your college friends in a game of golf while being 100's of miles apart.

Luckily I scored Tiger Woods '08 for $29.00 :lol: I didn't even realize it until I got home that they charged me for the '07 one. I went back in to look the next day and I was wrong...it was clearly marked for $28.96 for Tiger Woods.

It was right when '08 came out so I think that the WalMart employee stocked it in the same slot as the '07. When they did the price check...it was $28.96.

So, needless to say, if '09 comes out with online play...I won't mind too much.

Back