Besides Wii Sports what games use Mii's

Yeah kind of confused on the whole Mii thing, is it worth it besides having yourself to play with?? ( That sounded bad :p )

Im sure nintendo has got something up their sleeves about this mii thing. Its really cool I gotta admit to, but theres something missing. MAybe add on things such as hats, cloths.. hey how bout some arms?

The Mii thing to me is more about turning the Wii into a social thing than just playing a game. Yesterday I started playing my first video game other than Wii Sports since Doom II on the PC (I'm not counting playing a driving game once at my best friends house). The game I played last night was Ultimate Alliance. I played for a while. It was fun, but I thought this is not a social experience like playing Wii Sports, which is just like going out and really playing Tennis, Baseball or something from a social perspective. The fun the whole family has playing Sports is the reason I stoped resisted playing video games anymore (I used to be very addicated back in the early 90's).

So I'm eagerly anticipating more Mii games because if they keep the paradim up they should keep the Wii Games fun going....

Darkonix said:
Im sure nintendo has got something up their sleeves about this mii thing. Its really cool I gotta admit to, but theres something missing. MAybe add on things such as hats, cloths.. hey how bout some arms?

just like the whole "connect your gameboy to gamecube" thing..... I doubt they'll do anything special with them.

I think I also read somewhere on this forum that there might be some kind of Sims game that uses the Miis too.

Back