Best and Worse Subject

Dal

The Seagulls Cry.
Feb 6, 2007
Left is right.
Wii Online Code
8085-7630-2439-1842
It's-a me, Luigi!

.....Anyways, this thread is about what your worst and best subject at school...

My worst is Algebra, I can't figure out the freaking V=MD2 x Pi.

My best is Band.....or English.....it are impossible to faill...

Last edited:
Math is pretty rough for me as well, i'm a B-A Student, with almost straight C's in HS. It' hard to find a reason/situation where you will need to graph functions, or solve square root problems. Unless you want to be an accountant:crazy:
Best is Graphic Arts, or Social Studies

Best History
Worst Biology

Mainly has to do with the teachers I have that affect me, but oh well.

Best: Math. I tested out of pre-algrebra in 4th grade. My school didn't give me algrebra until now (9th grade)

Worst: English. My school never gave me much english to do.

My school NEVER challenged me. I knew everything that they were teaching. all through 8th grade. Now I'm going to a new schoo, and I'm being challenged.

Wii-Fi said:
Math is pretty rough for me as well, i'm a B-A Student, with almost straight C's in HS. It' hard to find a reason/situation where you will need to graph functions, or solve square root problems. Unless you want to be an accountant:crazy:
Best is Graphic Arts, or Social Studies

Interesting article I read. The article says that 60% of the jobs that today's high schooler's will have don't even exist yet. So, what teachers are attempting to teach you in math is how to be able to replicate the same function on a consistent basis. If you can't replicate a function, it would prevent you from being able to do most desk jobs... and you could never be a surgeon...

Best - construction, any class that has an easy teacher. :lol:

Worst - math, a class with a hard teacher.

Oh, forgot to mention best and worst...

Best: hmm... maybe math. (I guess I am a year ahead of most other ninth graders)

Worst: English... who or whom?...gets me every time...

Oh wait, my best class is Reading. I has a 12th grade reading level...and I'm in 7th...

^I used to take Danish, and, man I hated those lessons^

Best: Math+Sciences
Worst: Geography (used to be history, but I don't take that any more)

When I was in school...
best- Biology/Hystory/Foods (good in em all)
worst- Math of any kind (never learned a damn thing. Teachers are rubbish)

Back