Best and worst games on the VC

I can't state, with experience, what I think the worst games on there are, but I can vouch for Ristar and Bonk's Adventure being two of the best. I downloaded them both, based purely on the fact I liked the look of them, having never even heard of them before. I'm really enjoying playing them; they're fun games that pose a challenge, but not to the extremity that you want to chuck your remote against the wall.

They are the only two VC games I've downloaded, but I can definitely recommend them to anyone wondering what to spend their Wii points on.

Bonk's is a nice game. not too hard, not to easy. A good classic on TurboGrafx. Even the music is cool.
Gunstar on genesis is a good game to get also, im planning on getting it soon.

I would like to have some info about CastleVania if possible.
Thx

Castlevania is what it is - a classic Castlevania side-scroller. I'm a big fan of the series, and have been since I got my hands on the first one when I was in 2nd grade. Though they can be quite annoying and "cheap" like how far you fly from platforms when hit, the games are all quite good, and IV is no exception.

The list isn't big enough to merit this question. Wait at least 2 more months before asking such a question.

Back