Google will show you the way

And the old ones arnt very hard to fix
Its just findin the parts

Darkprinny said:
The art work isnt so hard to find
Google will show you the way

And the old ones arnt very hard to fix
Its just findin the parts

Yeah, that's *exactly* what I said - nice job reiterating it though :D (I guess I used too many words? Kind of like Salieri using too many notes :lol: )

Last edited:
that's awesome. that's about how my game room is, but with console games instead of arcades. I would like to have a basement like that but I would never have enough room for the kinds of games I wanted. I'd need like a warehouse or gymnasium sized room.

the ceiling seems so tall!... i bet that basement stays warm in the winter... and dry with static electricity. low gas bill, high electric bill :lol:

speaking of dry... it would be a shame if that basement were to take water... it's rare, but heard of some of the nicest basements take water...

Sterculius said:
that's awesome. that's about how my game room is, but with console games instead of arcades. I would like to have a basement like that but I would never have enough room for the kinds of games I wanted. I'd need like a warehouse or gymnasium sized room.

Well I am workin on a consoleised arcade cab ( I had a jamma one awhile ago moniter went itd cost £100 for another but the company wanted me to transport it there to test it)
(The Jamma boards I have for it are for sale Double dragon graphic probs on some spirtes, Final crash (final fight bootleg) and a neo geo one slot thats untested with a football game)
(Its gonna have a PC inside runin emu)
Only prob is
FUNDS
I need two buy two Joysticks
Some PC parts
Allready got a big arsed PC moniter

Back