Best Buy and Zelda

Joe

Banned
Oct 23, 2006
Parker CO
Wii Online Code
5856-5939-3035-0479
Well today I called Best Buy and a woman came up on the phone.....
she was saying that if i came by they would give me a copy of it......
she said I would have to ask a employee because they havent put them on shelves yet!
So I live further away from Best Buy and to go there and them not giving me the game would be a waste of money and time!
So do you think she is telling the truth???

Personally I think it's a lie. I don't know anything about Best Buy (Dunno if we have them in the UK) but Zelda is a launch game. I think all the first party games are for launch.

...well I dont know......I could go over there and yell at them :lol:
do you think they would hand it over then!

well I just called them and another lady said I cant get it until the 19th......
maybe i should go over...I mean what if I do get it!

Then you can read the manual and find out everything you already know about the game?

I would go and try to get Zelda if i were you. :) Good luck :D

@Kris: Well, the whole manual has already been posted on this forum :lol:

yeah I should ask every employee one of them is bound to let me get it!!!

She probably got confused due to them getting shipments, but the game not becoming street dated (released for the public.). At my store, we've received 7 Zelda games (4 reserved), and reserves haven't been called yet until the day of launch.

So shall I get it if I go??? :wtf: :scared:

No, you won't get it. If they happen to ever give that game before it's actual release date, they employer will be fined heavily, be terminated and have the company fined as well. As for imprisonment, that depends upon the company itself. And by the way, don't make duplicate threads with different titles in them. We understand you want Zelda, your best bet is to try stores like Walmart and Target. Now please, stop the whining.

Kamikaze said:
No, you won't get it. If they happen to ever give that game before it's actual release date, they employer will be fined heavily, be terminated and have the company fined as well. As for imprisonment, that depends upon the company itself. And by the way, don't make duplicate threads with different titles in them. We understand you want Zelda, your best bet is to try stores like Walmart and Target. Now please, stop the whining.

newb.......you just dont understand do you.....:frown2:

Joe said:
newb.......you just dont understand do you.....:frown2:

I do get it, sure I may be new here, but I happen to be much more knowledge about this then you do. For once, I actually work retail in a video game store, and secondly, you don't understand the concept of street dated titles. In which that means, it cannot be put on shelves nor be advertised for anyone. If it is, the company will be fined heavily, as well as the employers who have committed the deed. Which this would also more than likely lead to a termination. Therefore, yes, I may be a 'newbie'. But you seem to be the one that is completely ignorant toward obvious answers.

.....your words confuse me!!!
I just want Zelda!!!!

Joe said:
.....your words confuse me!!!
I just want Zelda!!!!

Ok, here is the simplest way I can put it. You have to wait for the official launch date of the Wii to get the game. And if you don't understand that, I don't know how much simpler I can put this.

Back