Best Buy - No stock Sunday

Kryptenx said:
"What a load" eh? Well, good luck then. As mentioned above, some stores may be doing things different, but for the most part they are all sell upon receipt. Let me know how your hunting goes though, since this is just a huge load and all.

I just talked to my buddy about the whole drop-truck business and he said things have been really weird lately.

For instance, I bought a Wiimote the other day that had come off the normal truck, not a drop-shipment....he also said they had gotten a couple Wiis off a normal truck.

I just thought I'd mention it 'cause it seemed rather odd.

TheMix said:
I just talked to my buddy about the whole drop-truck business and he said things have been really weird lately.

For instance, I bought a Wiimote the other day that had come off the normal truck, not a drop-shipment....he also said they had gotten a couple Wiis off a normal truck.

I just thought I'd mention it 'cause it seemed rather odd.
I noticed 15 remotes as "inbound allocated" the other day, which means they were coming on a regular truck. Odd indeed.

This might sound stupid but o well. They probally have a lot of them in there warehouses and they are jsut bringing them out slowly.. get what im sayin ?

ALo said:
This might sound stupid but o well. They probally have a lot of them in there warehouses and they are jsut bringing them out slowly.. get what im sayin ?
No, they don't. There have never been any Wiis in the distribution centers and again, all Nintendo products are shipped directly to stores. When received, they go out on the floor for sale.

Kryptenx said:
No, they don't. There have never been any Wiis in the distribution centers and again, all Nintendo products are shipped directly to stores. When received, they go out on the floor for sale.

So the same day they get them do you think they sell them ? For saying like Tuesday say they get them do you think they will sell them on Tuesday ?

ALo said:
So the same day they get them do you think they sell them ? For saying like Tuesday say they get them do you think they will sell them on Tuesday ?
If you read the first post, that's what's supposed to be happening right now. This week might change though, since I doubt there are more PS3s arriving.

SoCuteNY said:
Anyone find any? I had no luck, they said try this week

So am i goin monday or tuesday guys?

Tuesday nothing will be open tommrow. (Around Here)
And no i had no freakin luck today at all.

Monday is open, but I'd suggest Wednesday if I had to pick a day. Of course, it's going to vary by store.

Anyway to find out when my store gets a shipment other than jsut call when they do?

Kryptenx said:
Monday is open, but I'd suggest Wednesday if I had to pick a day. Of course, it's going to vary by store.

I have school Wed. though thats my problem. I think im just gonna chill at BB all day and walk to walmart every once in a while on Tuesday.

Back