Best Carry Bag for my Wii?

direwolf41

WiiChat Member
Jan 6, 2007
What bags do you guys have to transport your Wii's and do you find they are big enough to fit all the stuff you need. I was looking for something to fit the wii, all cords, sensor bar, two wiimotes, two nunchuks and a couple of games. That's about it. The zelda bags at BB or CC don't look all that big and I've heard that the Wii messenger bag is somewhat tight as well. Any thought? Thanks.

ive never actually taken my wii from my game room lol. but i suppose a laptop bag would work well.

Hehe i carry mine in the box for my wireless keyboard and mouse set i got, fits perfect, two controllers with chucks, wii sports, trauma center and M:UA, sensor bar and the other cords. Works till i find something stylish i like 8)

Yah, the regular carrying case doesnt fit all the stuff. I just take an ordinary shopping bag or something.

Buy one of the bags made specially for the wii... You will have to carry extra controllers and games in something else but the console and all the other stuff will work fine.

i have the messenger bag. if u just wana fit in the wii, chords, and remotes. then it shud fit. other stuff other bags.

I was going to go with the messenger bag but think I'll hold out for this:
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5334343

I like the look and protection of aluminum. Also has snug compartments for each item so there's no sliding around or getting smashed. Here's another pic of it:
B000IZK3RW.01-A2R0FX412W1BDT._SS400_SCLZZZZZZZ_V50248045_.jpg

SLING BAG IS THE BEST!!!! But if u wanna bring games u have to buy the wii cd case.

direwolf41 said:
I was going to go with the messenger bag but think I'll hold out for this:
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5334343

I like the look and protection of aluminum. Also has snug compartments for each item so there's no sliding around or getting smashed. Here's another pic of it:
B000IZK3RW.01-A2R0FX412W1BDT._SS400_SCLZZZZZZZ_V50248045_.jpg
i bought that one and it came last week. its awesome and looks pimp as hell.

I broke down and bought the aluminum case. Only cost $25.15 shipped from an Amazon.com featured merchant. Hopefully it gets here soon. I think I made the right long term choice.

I picked up this G-Pak Wii Travel Case & Organizer a few weeks ago....

2150o1.jpg

I got a black one and I love it! I'm always taking my Wii with me. It holds many games and the accessories, its pretty sturdy and the best thing is you can just hook it up through the back, and play through the case. I highly recommend this for anyone who likes to show their Wii off around town.

A++

Back