Best Charging Station and must have accessories??

mdemetri2

WiiChat Member
Oct 23, 2007
Hello All

Nice to see a cool wii forum out there! I just bought a wii for my girlfriend for Christmas (not easy to get a hold of one here in the UK at the moment), but got one neverthelesss.

I would like peoples opinions on the Charging Stations available and wondered which one is the best one to get - Joytech one...? Also what other must have accessories are people getting?

Cheers all!!
mdemetri2 :smilewinkgrin:

know nothing about the charge stations however it might be a good idea to get a cheap gamecube controller or maybe a classic controller for some virtual console games , also gamecube games are pretty cheap now so a gc controller will be handy .
Also if u do plan on playing GC games then u will need a memory card .
OOther than that I cant think of anything thats a must have

oh and welcome to the forum

I have the Nyko charge station and I love it. As far as other good accessories, a Gamecube controller is a must for GC gaming. The wavebird is by far the best controller available for the GC too.

I've heard good things about the Nyko charge station.

Other than that, you'll need another controller and nunchuk. One thing that many people decided to do was buy WiiPlay, which comes with a free remote, for $50. The game is ****, but it has 9 mini-games, and once you subtract the total of the free wii remote ($40) that means that each mini game is about $1.11. WiiPlay does not, however come with a free nunchuk, so you'll need to pick one of those up as well. Not many good accessories are out for the wii right now, but plenty of good games are. I would recommend that you look into the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Mario Galaxy (coming out November 12) and Super Smash Brothers: Brawl (coming out February 10)

masonb15 said:
I have the Nyko charge station and I love it.
I also own the Nyke charge station is great and cuts down the cost of batteries.

Back