Best crash bandicoot game

I never really liked the Crash games, but I thought that the racing one (I am not sure what it is called) was kind of fun at the time.

Byuakuya said:
I never really liked the Crash games, but I thought that the racing one (I am not sure what it is called) was kind of fun at the time.

Crash nitro kart

The first 3 crashs were the best.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Crash nitro kart

The first 3 crashs were the best.
Thats the one. I wasn't really paying much attention to the name because I was playing the game at a friend's house.

The original racing game was Crash Team Racing (CTR). IMHO Nitro Kart does not hold a candle to the gameplay of CTR.

Definitely have to agree with Warped...but I liked Crash Team racing too. I actually enjoyed the whole series so really no complaints.

jledesma said:
The original racing game was Crash Team Racing (CTR). IMHO Nitro Kart does not hold a candle to the gameplay of CTR.
Ya i gotta agree CTR was one of my favorite games, i even got my parents to play...but warp was the best game I'd have to agree...I wish I still had it, I want to play it now :(

like the rest, i agree CTR was amazing, and warped was the best.

the worst crash ever was that little party game they made...sucked big balls

lloyd_yayo said:
like the rest, i agree CTR was amazing, and warped was the best.

the worst crash ever was that little party game they made...sucked big balls
You mean crash bash? That was so much fun, I loved the box throwing game, I even still have the guide for it lol

Crash was good until Naughty Dog picked up Jak and Daxter and outsourced the crap out of Crash(They pretty much gave away the liscense). Jak was good. The lesson here is um... um...

Back