Best DS game for gift

lolercaust

WiiChat Member
Dec 5, 2006
Please advise me:

I am looking to buy my brother a DS game for christmas but am unsure what to get. Here is a list of the games he already has:

Elite Beat Agents
Tetris
Super Mario Bros.
Mario Kart

A good multiplayer game would be best. Thanks

Last edited:
thats what he has

I mean those are the games he already has, any ideas on an additional multiplayer game which i can get him that he will like

He's saying those are the games his brother already has, not what he's thinking about getting him.

I don't personally own a DS but I've heard Metroid is good. I thought Yoshi Island looked good too.

Alright thats a possibility kind of leaning towards yoshi,

is Phoenix Wright 2 any good?

lolercaust said:
Please advise me:

I am looking to buy my brother a DS game for christmas but am unsure what to get. Here is a list of the games he has:

Elite Beat Agents
Tetris
Super Mario Bros.
Mario Kart

Yoshi Island2 is a good game. You should get him that.

Here are the top 5 that you must have for your DS:

1. Final Fantasy III (graphics look like Ps1 graphics.)
2. Metroid Prime Hunters
3. Cooking Mama (If he likes Elite Beat Agents, he'll like this.)
4. Mario and Luigi: Partners In Time
5. Bubble Bobble Revolution

Has anyone played Electroplankton? I saw it on Toysrus.com and it sounded really neat. Anyone have input on this one?
(It was also more expensive than other DS games and sold out which makes me think people enjoy this one)

how old is he, no point anything like Electroplankton if he is 8. normally don't too complex games with deep story lines for 5 year olds, the older the more complex. with young people you can normally get away with the £5 remake of a film game and they will love it. Mind you do get the ocassional youth genius and none of this applies at all.

lolercaust said:
Please advise me:

I am looking to buy my brother a DS game for christmas but am unsure what to get. Here is a list of the games he has:

Elite Beat Agents
Tetris
Super Mario Bros.
Mario Kart

I really would advice u to get a sims game for your ds but thats just me out of your choices i would say mario kart

jemma (thesimspetslover0

lolercaust said:
Alright thats a possibility kind of leaning towards yoshi,

is Phoenix Wright 2 any good?
i would advice u not to play or get it coz im my opinion its awful well i am only young lol but seriously i do advice u not to get this game i suppose not my choice sorry if ive put u off

jemma

Back