Best family game?

Rhiec

WiiChat Member
Aug 5, 2007
I just purchased a Wii, and I'm wondering what the best game for family play? I've got two kids, ages 10 and 6. I'm looking for a game they can play by themselves, plus all four of us can play as a family.

I was looking at Warioware, but would the 6 year old find it too difficult. Or should that not be a concern?

Any and all suggestions appreciated.

Some good family games I would suggest include Wario Ware: Smooth Moves, Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree and Mario Party 8 along with possibly Wii Play. You may however want to try renting these games before going out and purchasing them.

i think that super monkeyball is good too because it has a lot of minigames im not sure about rayman but that mite be a possibility too

rayman. dont forget about that game. also chicken shoot thats out now. boogie will be out next week as well.

Try the out the Tennis sweet game that is in Wii Sports, 4 players against each other = hell lot of fun xD

Maybe Mario Party 8, Brain Academy, Excite Truck is also very nice, specially when you have a little brother addicted to cars.. mine*cough :rolleyes:

would a five year old be able to play rayman? Is it around the same level of difficulty as Super Monkey Ball

Hmm, a great family game right now would have to be mario party 8, rayman, and super monkey ball, and elebits in my opinion, also another family game to look out for in the upcoming future is MySims and Harvest Moon. Also, I don't know what your thinking Adanoub, but Resident Evil 4 is rated M for Mature, you gotta be at least 17 years old in order to purchase it because of its graphic violence, the person is looking for a game that a 6 and 10 year old child can play, just thought you should read more carefully next time, but i agree, it is a fun game to play.

Last edited:
Resident Evil 4... who doesn't like killing zombies with their family!

On a serious note though, all the games above will fit just fine.

Back