BEST family guy ever!

Shiftfallout

shiftfallout.com
Mar 9, 2007
Hollywood
Alright, if you have not seen todays family guy episode.. i suggest you do so.

It is by far the best episode ever. Maybe its because I am an 80s kid, but I loved the ep sooo damn much. I just had to share.

Once you see it, agree or dissagree. It can be found on the net if you missed it, or live where it does not air.

family20guyog4.jpg

Has so much in it that after watching it a few times I found a lot of hidden references.

Any chance of an Episode name? I know its Season 6. Episode number anyone?

Zubayr said:
Any chance of an Episode name? I know its Season 6. Episode number anyone?

and i doubt jeff taco has watched, but then who knows. (then again, hes too young to understand 80% of the humor found in this ep)

Shiftfallout said:

and i doubt jeff taco has watched, but then who knows. (then again, hes too young to understand 80% of the humor found in this ep)

I guess im not allowed to voice my opinion, sorry

Actually i do understand most of it

AHHH ive been lokking gor hours trying to find a link to it and simpsons 400! Sum1 pls tell me were i can watch it! ( i missed it cuz i was coming home from vacation)

yeah, i actually really enjoyed that episode. One of the tope 3-5 ive seen.

The american dad also made me laugh more than usual too. They were both pretty good season finales.

Gaz said:
not as clever or as funny as i thought u said it was going to be.

family guy has and never will be clever, but it is funny because it uses parody and references to other things. In this case, the family guy used material from a lot of the 80's genre. If you are familiar with all the references they make, it becomes extremely funny, and by far my favorite episode.

Back