Best fighting game franchize.

WiiCampeon

WiiChat Member
Feb 17, 2009
Which fighting game franchize do u think is da best of all time?

Last edited:
Street Fighter

Oh, and yeah like Scott pointed out you're leaving out a good series or two. Me thinks a list is not needed?

By the power of the godly Saturn pad the first post can be picked apart by me (yes I am that much kinda pissed off at the omission of the games I listed)
Im dyslexic but at least I try by using Firefox's wonderful spell checker
...............................................v franchise.........v the
Which fighting game [strike]franchize [/strike]do you think is [strike]da[/strike] best of these 5?
Street Fighter
Tekken
Mortal Kombat
Soul Calibur
King Of Fighters

You decide[strike]s[/strike].
No "s" as it isnt plural
Your missing some good ones
Manly Fatal Fury, Real bout, Garou(Ok them three can count as a single seres but there all a bit different), Art of Fighting (ok there not good but still), Samurai Showdown, Last blade, Gultiy Gear, Virtua Fighters, Fighting vipers, Virtua on, Clay fighters, the VS. seres, Bloody roar, Psychic force, Bushido Blade, SNKs Double dragon games(I am counting Rage of Dragons as part of it), A balanced Mugen roster, Smash brothers, Power stone and Dead or alive
Those are the ones that spring to mind
But leaving off Garou mark of wolfs/Last Blade/Guilty Gear it is UTTERLY INEXCUSABLE

Hang your head in shame so low the it goes throw the earth to the other side

Killer Instinct characters look badas like eyedol.Are they comin out with Killer Instinct 3?

I liked clay fighters. I mained Earthworm Jim in the N64 version.

Killer Instinct characters look badas like eyedol.Are they comin out with Killer Instinct 3?
Rare have been droping hints (Like in the new Banjo and Kazzoie and on there xmas card last year) but nothing has been confirmed

Back