Best fighting game franchize.

Capcom vs SNK 2 puts SNK characters at the back by changing there controls
And thus spoils them
U know the best fighting game ever made is MUGEN!!!!

Only if it has a balanced roster with no over powered people

Mines the best version as ive spent ages on tweaking it
It starts with a easy fight against a punchingbag/sackman/bonuskun then four normal people then a bonus stage three mini bossies then the final boss (mostly Shaow Dio)

Hey Darkprinny u know a lot of fighting games.Do u know a fighting game with a clown in it.I remember when i went 2 my friends house when i was like 9 he had this fighting which i cant remember.He used this wierd clown guy,the whole game was wierd.

Hey Darkprinny u know a lot of fighting games.Do u know a fighting game with a clown in it.I remember when i went 2 my friends house when i was like 9 he had this fighting which i cant remember.He used this wierd clown guy,the whole game was wierd.
Clay Fighters?

Clay Fighters was on both. Also on the Genesis aswell.

Google it, see if it looks familiar

Ballz

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsQYRKCYoVI&e[/ame]

The only other SNES one on one fighting game with a clown

Hey man i sent u a pm,check it.No its not Balls.It was a Street Fighter type of game with wierd stages in the sky.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Understand it wasnt a game with cute characters it had this killer clown with psychic moves.Its been killing me all these years not knowing wat da game is called.:mad5:

Understand it wasnt a game with cute characters it had this killer clown with psychic moves.Its been killing me all these years not knowing wat da game is called.:mad5:
Sounds like Clay Fighters to me.

You sure you didn't dream it up or something?

EDIT: Wait wait wait... Wasn't there an SNES fighter that had old horror movie characters like Dracula and the Frankenstein monster? Maybe thats it.

He said clown and I immediately thought of Sweet Tooth, but that's not a fighting game.

Street Fighter is the greatest in my experience, though I don't know how it matches up against Tekken.

Smash Bros. is also a great fighting game franchise.

Angus.jpg

there needs to be more Scotts in games

Awesome, there's a projectile coming out of his wang.

Awww skeet skeet...shot.

Last edited:
It could be Wrestlemaina the arcade game
Street Fighter is the greatest in my experience, though I don't know how it matches up against Tekken.

The first Street fighter?

Back