Best First Game to get for the wii?

brianrathjen

WiiChat Member
Oct 14, 2006
since their is so many good games coming out at the launch of the wii i cant decide whats the first one to get so many good ones red steel, zelda.....can anyone help me decide?

4 me its red steel rayman raving rabbids legend of zelda twighlight princess and i actually saved up enough 4 it all!!!!!!:smilewinkgrin:

RED STEEL!!!!!! GET IT OR I WILL HAVE TO EAT YOUR HUMAN REMAINS...jk :D but redsteel; is awsome

teh frog said:
RED STEEL!!!!!! GET IT OR I WILL HAVE TO EAT YOUR HUMAN REMAINS...jk :D but redsteel; is awsome
Ewwww lol...ok stay away from teh frog...he's resorted to canibalisum

I really don't get Red Steel. I've seen gameplay and it all around doesn't impress me. Why does everybody seem so impressed by it. I am just wondering because i don't see it.

also ive been looking at marvel: ultimate alliance and that looks pretty tight might get that over red steel and zelda

thoughtcrimnal84 said:
I really don't get Red Steel. I've seen gameplay and it all around doesn't impress me. Why does everybody seem so impressed by it. I am just wondering because i don't see it.

Have you read anything about it. When you watch the actual game, it looks like a regular shooter. But it's not. It's how you play it that makes it fun. You can aim perfectly, since you don't need to worry about a dumb analog stick. You aim with your hand, not your thumb. You can even hold the gun gangster style. xD You can also use a katana, as well as dual wield swords, and have sword fights. It's just realy fun to play. =)

I am getting Zelda, and Red Steel. If I have enough, I'll get 1 or 2 of these: Super Monkey Ball, Excite Truck, Dragon Ball Z, or Elebits.

Dude, WTF. Close this thread. The first game you get, or if your only getting one, is Zelda. No matter what or who you are. Just..aggg...close thread.

Sovieto said:
Dude, WTF. Close this thread. The first game you get, or if your only getting one, is Zelda. No matter what or who you are. Just..aggg...close thread.

Obviously. If you're only to get one game Zelda is the choice, hands down. Wait for reviews on Red Steel.

i reckon get zelda because its an awesome game and it goes for really long so when you have finished zelda you would have had time to save up for another game

Back