Best flight game for Wii?

i eat nintendo wiis

WiiChat Member
Sep 16, 2006
Just curious what you all think is the best flight game, as I would like to buy one I think.

For some reason, it's not letting me do a poll. However, the options are:

1) Heatseeker

2) Wing Island

3) Blazing Angels

Thanks for the opinions!

ive heard heatseeker is the best, blazing angels is crap,really really crap

Wing Island is worse, tbh I would wait none of them are good but ROTR
looks sweet

Yeah , I think the Wii could make a very intuitive flying sim . Wii-mote for the stick and nun-chuck for rudder control . lets see what happens .
HeatSeeker looks like a fun arcade flyer .

I like Blazing Angels. It would be great if it had yaw control, but from what I hear not even heatseeker does. Nor do most console "flightsims" from what I know of. BIG SHAME on the devs. Yaw allows for much finer aiming.

Multiplay in BA is great fun though.

strommsarnac said:
I like Blazing Angels. It would be great if it had yaw control, but from what I hear not even heatseeker does. Nor do most console "flightsims" from what I know of. BIG SHAME on the devs. Yaw allows for much finer aiming.

Multiplay in BA is great fun though.
Yeah blazing Angels , I remember having having no advanced controls .
Heroes of the Pacific(Xbox) I'm sure had rudder control on the right thumb stick , which was a real pain because you couldn't yaw and shoot (A button ) at the same time .
Extreme OverG (X360) has rudder control on the left and right triggers and that works really well .

I've been playing Blazing Angels for about a week now and love it... Today, I get Heatseeker in the mail, so far I hate it, I want to use the nunchuck for turning the plane and so far I can only use the wiimote, still trying to figure it out. I use the nunchuck in Blazing Angels and I like that. Any help?

Heatseeker would be by far the best if it had online play, but its still the best single player.

Blazing Angels is next by default, really.

Wing Island might actually have some of the best actual flying controls, but nothing you do in the game makes any sense.

Heatseeker all the way;)

I wanna play Heatseaker. YKNOW WHAT THEY SHOULD DO?????? ONLINE STARFOXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NINTY PLZ DO IT!!!!!!!!! Sorry I wanted to type that fast but I really think they should do that!!!!

I dont like plane games with missles,boring! Blazing Angels is a great game, and online 10v10 dogfights on Blazing Angels would be way better than Heat Seeker.

---Brian--- said:
I dont like plane games with missles,boring! Blazing Angels is a great game, and online 10v10 dogfights on Blazing Angels would be way better than Heat Seeker.

blazing angels 10v10 dogfights to me would be the most pointless sherade of holding down the fire button and flying all over the place. matter of fact, if you like that, you should like heatseeker, it has guns, too, you know.

Blazing Angels is very good once you get used to the controls. The only annoying level is Top Secret, it just does not fit in with the rest of the game.

Back