Best Friends

Foxy

Super Ninjarator
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
3881-9484-9041-5848
Right, before you assume this friend is about your friends from real life not wiichat.

So Who and Why are your best friends?

If they are wiichat or not it doesnt matter, Tell us your best friend!

Rules are simple, no going off subject or being offensive or begging to be someone's best friend, Normal Wiichat rules Apply as well.

Hmm, ok. Why not?

My best friend is probably my bud Sawyer. He's insane. His mom's an art teacher at our high school, and he's an artist. If I wasnt so lazy I'd find a random Picture he drew me and scan it up. But I'm lazy. So i wont, maybe later I'll edit with one. He's a great artist though.

But ya, we've been close for a long long time. We make our own home movies all the time. They're hilarious, We've got a few on youtube. They're grrrrreat:)lol: i'm eating frosted flakes right now) and he's a gamer. So thats kool too i guess. And he's a drummer, and a writer. He's had two books published so far and he's writing the third. Yes, hes just that awesome. And he's only 14 like me.

So thats my best friend i guess.
What about anyone else.

Meh. Cpt. McCloud didnt even post his.

My best friend has to be Matt. We have been best buds since primary school and I don't think that we are friends anymore. More like brothers now.

Back