best game for beginner

mumofone

WiiChat Member
Oct 18, 2010
whats the best game for my son who has just turned 3. i want to get him a game for xmas (doesnt have to be new release one) something simply that he can do as he gets frustrated with the other games that he tries and i dont want to waste my money getting him something he cannot play. thanks x

At 3 his attention span is going to be fleeting, so it may be smart to go another route than gaming at this age. I can't imagine anything that would work for a 3 year old, all games have a certain level of complexity just to use the controls. Unless he's an exceptionally gifted 3 year old, you may want to use children's books and toys to engage him, maybe start him gaming at 5 or 6.

However, if gaming is what it's going to be I would use games at his age that promote fun movement over anything else, that would probably keep him more interested than sitting there shooting at stuff or trying to navigate a platformer, which can be tough for experienced players. Maybe a sports title or two, or the Just Dance series or some other dancing games. Dancing would get him excercise and the music is fun for kids and adults alike. You could dance together, it might be fun for both of you.

best games for him would be lego batman and lego indiana jones my 4year old nephew plays these and does pretty good at them

DG~X, Brawl is fun, but it's $50 and has complex button Control for a 3 old plus he'd have to understand the concept of the game.

My baby cousin can play the game, he obviously stinks at it, but he has fun. I gave personal experience, the game really isnt that hard.>.>

good virtual console pics - mario, kirby and sonic should be easy enough. Mario kart 64 would be a good idea too.

My baby cousin can play the game, he obviously stinks at it, but he has fun. I gave personal experience, the game really isnt that hard.>.>

Once you understand it, its not hard. I did played Wolfenstein & The Ultimate Doom (1992 PC) when I was 3 (1993). But that was just before ratings were put on games.

Once you understand it, its not hard. I did played Wolfenstein & The Ultimate Doom (1992 PC) when I was 3 (1993). But that was just before ratings were put on games.

Yeah, my sister also play Brawl and Mario Kart, but her first game ever is Wario Ware, i don't have to teach her.

Thanks for proving my point dude.;)

@mumofone

Get him ssbb, or a game as simple as wii sports resort. Very fun and my baby cousin plays it with ease.:)

Back