Best Game For DS ?

i don't own a ds. but this is wat i'll be getting if i get one. -_-;

Advance Wars: Dual Strike
Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time
Metroid Prime: Hunters
New Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario DS
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (when it comes out)

Depends on what you like. I woulld say though that metroid, advance wars, mario games [ including princess peach, which does rock ] and nintendogs.

I picked up New Super Mario Bros a couple days back and I gotta say it's pretty amazing. I already beat it unfortunately, so its kinda short, but it's still one of my favorite DS games.

Mario and Luigi, heres the lowdown..

Wikipedia-
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time (マリオ&ルイージRPG2, Mario & Ruīji Arupiji Tsū?, Mario & Luigi RPG2), is a role playing video game developed by AlphaDream for the Nintendo DS system. It is the sequel to Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, and the fifth game in the Mario RPG series. Its graphics and general style greatly resemble those of its predecessor.

Changes from Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
Instead of players controlling two brothers and switching between them to use differing abilities, players control two pairs of brothers (adult and baby) and switch between them. Many additional changes result:
Players no longer swap which character leads - Mario or Baby Mario is always in front.
Switching between the pairs of brothers is a matter of pressing the corresponding brother's button - the Start button now opens up the suitcase, Stuffwell.
When an adult falls in battle (when the pairs are together), the baby version takes his place.
Solo moves (Jump and Hammer) can be enhanced by new action commands when the pairs are together.
Many Bros. Items, which take the place of Bros. Attacks and Points, can be used when the pairs are separated. Some require only two, others require all four.
Only the babies have Hammers.
The game takes place in the Mushroom Kingdom, not the Beanbean Kingdom.
Instead of one overworld and many different interconnected locations in it, like Superstar Saga, this game features an overworld (the present, in Peach's castle), which becomes a portal to the locations in the past through Time Holes.

...nuff said, I think this is the best game so far, well best RPG anyway.

Back