Best Game you've played on the Gamecube

Best single player games: Metroid prime 1, Wind Waker
Best Multiplayer: Mario Kart, Smash bros, timespliters 2.

I also think that Second sight was brilliant. I completed it in one weekend, but it had a lot of replay value for a single player game... i thought the story was great and imaginative. I actually wanted to finish a level ASAp just to see what happened next in the story lol. The phsycic moves were nice, differant, and good for taking out your anger. :thumbsup:
Actually, a sequal would worth perfectly with the wii. You could use the nunchuk to move etc, and the wii-mote sensors to pick up objects (or people), aim weapon, etc. Perhaps you could press 'b' to fire a weapon, and hold 'a' to do your powers?

Anyway, i think it was an under estimated and great game. I also liked battalion wars, but it was heavily put down by its lack of multiplayer. bring on the wii online sequal!!!

i never got a gamecube cuz i felt it was a little, er (bout to P.O. the fanboys) under the PS2, so im really excited to pick up the titles ive thought were good (but not enough of those to be worth the price of the console), and play them on the Wii

Okay , Go Die.:prrr: :devil:

Yeah durrr..... Even with big time Nintendo games I still bring them around to friends houses whenever possible and we often end up spending hours and hours over SSBM.

Goes to show how great the GC and Nintendo is in multiplayer action!

You also forgot some really good GC games like Tales Of Symphonia, Metroid Series, and the fact that the GC was the first game to actually connect to a portable handheld device (GBA), which Sony has copied onto their ps3 and its pretty lame...

You know I think that sony has copied every revolutionary breakthrough that Nintendo has made sinse the 64. The analog stick, the rumble feature, connectivity, and motion sensitive controllers.

sony is like Rome, they succeed in mimicry, but not in the innovation factor.

oh yeah, the topic- SSBM, LoZWW, LoZ Collector's Edition, FFCrystal Chronicles, LoZ FourSwords, Viewtiful Joe1 and 2. Metriods

Back