Best game

That's a huge matter of opinion

There's alot of games I love on the 360 but it's too hard to pick just one

Halo 3, Call of Duty 4, and Gears of War are games that I played alot online and offline. Of those three it's a close tie between Halo 3 and CoD4, but too hard to pick.

As for single player games, I loved The Orange Box (Half life games), Bioshock, Oblivion, Fallout 3 and Mass Effect. I played Mass Effect twice and that includes beating it 100% (all side quests). Of those three my favorite was Mass Effect.

In conclusion... it's a matter of opinion and just too hard to choose.

I'm gonna go with the orange box.

It has IMO the best single player campaign(Half Life 2, HL2 Ep 1 and 2)
Includes one of the most innovative puzzle games(Portal)
And has what is my opinion the best online multiplayer game(Team Fortress 2)

Only thing it's missing is split screen on TF2.

I'm gonna go with the orange box.

It has IMO the best single player campaign(Half Life 2, HL2 Ep 1 and 2)
Includes one of the most innovative puzzle games(Portal)
And has what is my opinion the best online multiplayer game(Team Fortress 2)

Only thing it's missing is split screen on TF2.

just be warned portal is only an hour your first time through.

Yeah, portal is far too short. I wouldn't say an hour though, probably 2 and a half.

Still don't see what's so addicting about portal. It's fun with it's innovative puzzles but I have yet to even finish it (I think). I have fun while I play it but it's one of those "There's nothing to do" type of fun.

I wouldn't say it's too addicting, I've only played it 2 or 3 times. It's just so much different then any other game out there.

As a standalone game I'd say it would only be worth about $10 due to its length, but it's a nice little bonus to the orange box which already has a lot of content.

Like the 2nd poster mentioned, it's def a matter of opinion, but for me the best 360 game out there is Elder Scrolls 4 : Oblivion. Love love love this game.

Well you got 2 sorts of 360 games, shooters and other.

Really though, if you own a 360 you best be ready to play the same game over and over again, just a different look and title.

But if you like to break away from the common 360 game, go with Blue Dragon or Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts.

Well you got 2 sorts of 360 games, shooters and other.

Really though, if you own a 360 you best be ready to play the same game over and over again, just a different look and title.

But if you like to break away from the common 360 game, go with Blue Dragon or Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts.

I dont really agree with you. I mean yes, there are a lot of shooters, but there are tons of other different types of games as well. Right now most of time is being spent trying to get through RE5 on Pro mode and I'm trying to finish up Oblivion and in between maybe work on my fighting skills in SF4 because I suck at SF4 .... a lot. lol

Back